Hiring a band for your special event isn’t just about music and instruments. It’s an investment that will generate life-long, priceless memories.
Our pricing reflects a standard four hour, dinner/dance reception performance. We provide quotes specific to your location and event date. There is no tax associated with our costs.
We are self-sufficient and provide all the necessary equipment to perform a dinner/dance reception, including:
- MC Services
- DJ Services
- 2 New Songs of your choice
- Sound System + Engineer
- LED Lighting to illuminate the performance area
- All Musical Equipment
We include a DJ from within the band throughout the entirety of the dinner/dance performance. We MC the evening, administering the formalities and timeline you devise.
While our paperwork and costs contain no hidden fees, there are a handful of optional services we can provide, such as:
Fantasia Strings is one of the best String Ensembles in New England. Featuring classically trained artists, Fantasia performs everything from Bach to The Beatles.
- Musicians from within the band you choose are a great ceremony option as well. We offer singles, duos, and vocalists.
- PA System & Wireless Microphones for On-Site Ceremonies or Alternate Locations. This is used to amplify voices and mp3 music
- Our ‘a la carte cocktail musicians come from within the band you choose. These musicians perform upbeat jazz/swing music to create a lively atmosphere. We offer singles, duos, and trios.
- Band Overtime: This refers to extending the full band performance beyond 4 hours. Cost varies per band (based on size).
- DJ Overtime: This is a popular alternative to band overtime.
- Architectural Uplighting, Pinspots & Concert Lighting.
These services can be added at any time, and do not have to be decided upon when you book a band. One of our consultants will be happy to provide pricing on the above-listed services.
We take two breaks during our performance. The first generally occurs while guests are enjoying the main course and lasts 20-25 minutes. The second usually takes place during the dancing portion of the evening and lasts 10-15 minutes. We DJ music during these breaks.