Hiring a band for your special event isn’t just about music and instruments. It’s an investment that will generate life-long, priceless memories.
Our pricing reflects a standard four-hour, dinner/dance reception performance. We provide quotes specific to your location and event date. There is no tax associated with our costs.
We are self-sufficient and provide all the necessary equipment to perform a dinner/dance reception, including:
- MC Services
- DJ Services
- 2 New Songs of your choice
- Sound System + Engineer
- LED Lighting to illuminate the performance area
- All Musical Equipment
- Unlimited Entertainment Planning
We include a DJ from within the band throughout the entirety of the dinner/dance performance. We MC the evening, administering the formalities and timeline you devise.
While our paperwork and costs contain no hidden fees, there are a handful of optional services we can provide, such as:
- Musicians from within the band you choose are a great ceremony option. We offer singles, duos, and vocalists.
- PA System & Wireless Microphones for On-Site Ceremonies or Alternate Locations. This is used to amplify voices and mp3 music.
- Our ‘a la carte cocktail musicians come from within the band you choose. These musicians perform upbeat jazz/swing music to create a lively atmosphere. We offer singles, duos, and trios.
- Band Overtime: This refers to extending the full band performance beyond 4 hours. Cost varies per band (based on size).
- DJ Overtime: A popular alternative to band overtime, this features mp3 music, not a “beat mixing” club style DJ. Announcements, if needed, can be made upon request during this time.
These services can be added at any time, and do not have to be decided upon when you book a band.
We take two breaks during our performance. The first generally occurs while guests are enjoying the main course and lasts 20-25 minutes. The second usually takes place during the dancing portion of the evening and lasts 10-15 minutes. We DJ music during these breaks.