< !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
Because weddings ain’t cheap, here’s just a little roundup of deals and steals on the Internet for your pilfering pleasure:
- My Daily Wedding Deals is the Groupon lover’s wedding dream, offering daily discounts via email that you can buy and share. And like Groupon, it’s totally free! We hope they continue to offer this half price deal on Chinese Sky Lanterns.
- The Neighborhood Club of Quincy is offering 10% off dinner entrees, free wedding cake (up to $400 value), complimentary champagne toast, 50% off room charge and upgraded floor length linens on dates booked now through March 30, 2014
- The Knot’s Wedding Shop is offering $15 off orders of $100 or more of things like monogramed cashmere scarves and engraveable mason jar drinking glasses (perfect for barn weddings!). This is a great deal for guests too, we love giving personalized cooler bags as wedding gifts! Just enter the code 15back at checkout.
- Tell The Knot why Thailand is the perfect honeymoon spot for you and your sweetie before July 24th and you could win airfare, a professional honeymoon photoshoot, and amazing accommodations to one of four Thailand destinations. Better hurry though, this sweepstakes ends today (July 24)!
- Shop New Arrivals in Nordstrom’s Wedding Suite for dresses for guests, bridesmaids, and LBDs (little white dresses) all under $200
- Like and Share Glitz & Love’s Facebook page for a chance to win one of six $10 coupons to use on bridal jewelry and accessories