Becca & Scott’s gorgeous wedding at Granite Links Golf Club featuring SPLASH! Check out the gallery by Dan Aguirre Photography below! Featured Vendors: Dan Aguirre Photography | Granite Links | Designing Images Florist & Event Planning | Montilios Baking... Continue Reading
White Cliffs Country Club Wedding Featuring Signature
This week we have Stephanie & Geoff’s stunning White Cliffs wedding captured by the talented Jessica Quadra. Check out the gorgeous gallery featuring SIGNATURE below! Featured Vendors: Jessica Quadra Photography | White Cliffs Country Club | Whim Events | Flair Bridal Boutique | Clear Vision Media/Events |... Continue Reading
The Langham Hotel Wedding Featuring SPLASH!
Here’s an awesome gallery from (Once Like A Spark) Photography of Rachel & Will’s gorgeous wedding featuring Splash! Featured Vendors: (Once Like A Spark) Photography | The Langham Hotel | Lotus Designs | The Icing on the Cake | Joi Salon... Continue Reading
Wianno Club Wedding Featuring Beantown
Kate McElwee‘s work on Kristen & Marcus’ beautiful wedding at the Wianno Club was recently featured in Southern New England Wedding Magazine’s 2017 issue! Below are some of Kate’s amazing shots featuring our own, BEANTOWN! Featured Vendors: Kate... Continue Reading
Enter your email address below
Center Stage: The Savory Affair
Canoe Club Wedding Featuring EYE2EYE
Wequassett Resort Wedding Featuring Splash!
New Years Eve Wedding Featuring Encore
Maine Coastal Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Summer Wychmere Wedding Featuring Freestyle
Rhode Island Convention Center Event Featuring ENCORE
The Farmer’s Daughter Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
Nicole & Jonathan exchanged their vows amongst family and friends in the middle of the gorgeous Saltwater Farm Vineyard in Stonington, CT. As the sun began to set on their beautiful day, EYE2EYE had the couple and their guests dancing the night away in the rustic tasting room. Alicia Ann Photographers was there to capture all of the special moments. Check out the stunning photos below!
Josh and Lindsey were the perfect couple for Brumley and Wells‘ elegant and intimate editorial photography. From the coastal Westport residence to the music of EYE2EYE, it was surely a night everyone will remember for a long time.
At the end of the night just before [EYE2EYE] finished, we set off a firework show that Josh had put together and in that same moment, it began to lightly rain. That two minute rain shower was so perfectly timed that it was almost like it was planned, and was so welcomed to relieve everyone from the 90 degree heat. Spending the [EYE2EYE]’s last song dancing outdoors under string lights, rain, and fireworks was a pretty magical ending to what was without a doubt, the best day of our lives.
See more of Brumley and Well’s incredible work below.
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
I just wanted to thank you again for facilitating the Eye 2 Eye performance at my wedding on Saturday. They were AMAZING and had the entire room on their feet throughout the evening! So many of our guests have raved about how excellent they were; their energy, showmanship and talent was so very appreciated, and an absolute blast.
Again thanks so very much for all of your help, and please extend our sincerest gratitude to the Eye 2 Eye team!”
The Ritz Carlton Boston Common Wedding – April 30, 2016, Boston, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The music was outstanding – we cannot stop getting comments from people about how awesome you all were! I think the main comment was that this was the best band anyone has ever seen!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Music selection was great! I enjoyed the variations that were played – some oldies, 90s/2000s and pop! Every song that came on just got everyone going even more than the earlier one!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Everyone looked so professional and awesome!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. The band really helped shape our wedding and turn it into one of the best nights of our lives! This was all attributable to the band and the emceeing done to help make the transition between the reception formalities and dancing so smooth!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. With one break schedule just to eat, I don’t know how anyone could ever complain! I don’t think anyone even knew they were gone, which was great! We had a ton of people come up to us asking if you ever took a break lol! Thanks for devoting all your time to the music and making the party come alive!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Anita was fantastic to work with throughout the whole planning process. She was so responsive to my emails and made the whole process easy for me.
7) Use artist again?: Yes.
“Beantown Band was absolutely fantastic and blew every expectation I had out of the water! I don’t think I have ever been to a wedding where 1) people had to stand on the side of the dance floor because there was no more room for everyone to dance and 2) everyone stayed until the last song that was played. Tom and I literally cannot keep up with all the comments we have been getting from our guests about how great you all were! I think that is a true testament to your musical and performance abilities to generate such a response from hundreds of people. Tom and I are already planning our one year anniversary or our next party so we can hire you guys again lol! Thanks again for everything – you all really helped shape our wedding into one of the best days of our lives and we are so thankful for that! Depression mode has already kicked in but we just keep reliving Saturday and the amazing time us and our guests had!”
Allie and Ryan had a magical wedding at the Dedham Country and Polo Club. The Bride looked divine in a strapless, flowing white lace gown, and her flower girl’s floral crown brought a touch of whimsy to the outdoor ceremony. A garden of sprawling moss and white and green florals was created by Stoneblossom beneath the crystal clear tent. In true Shakespearian fashion, guests ate, drank, and danced the night away, thanks to the musical tidings of Eye2Eye!