It may only be February, but Dan Aguirre‘s photos of Jennifer and Rick’s May 2015 wedding at the Four Seasons has us dreaming of Spring! Following their church ceremony, the newlyweds took advantage of the sunshine with a... Continue Reading
Good Words: Recent Wedding Band Reviews for The Connection, Beantown, Protege, and The Hub
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just... Continue Reading
Rhode Island Black Tie Wedding at Linden Place Featuring Signature
Every detail at Jenny and Ian’s Linden Place wedding highlighted the quaint yet elegant location. The entire bridal party looked chic in all black, we love them posed in front of the venue’s black and white facade! Elegant... Continue Reading
Wilson Stevens Favorite Featured Events of 2015!
In 2015, Wilson Stevens bands performed more than 600 beautiful weddings and exciting events, and here on the blog we featured over 50 of them! With so many wonderful celebrations, we just had to take a look back at... Continue Reading
Enter your email address below
Third Annual Holiday Showcase – Boston Wedding Band Photos!
Wonderful Winter Weddings
Good Words: Recent Wedding Band Reviews for Encore, Splash!, Groove Alliance, and FreeStyle
Fruitlands Museum Wedding Featuring The Hub
Third Annual Wilson Stevens Holiday Showcase Featuring Boss, Protege, The Connection, and Eye 2 Eye
Good Videos: Groove Alliance and Radiance
Coastal Maine Wedding At Point Lookout Featuring Boss
Touching Cambridge Multicultural Arts Center Wedding Featuring Protege
It may only be February, but Dan Aguirre‘s photos of Jennifer and Rick’s May 2015 wedding at the Four Seasons has us dreaming of Spring! Following their church ceremony, the newlyweds took advantage of the sunshine with a stroll and some photos in the Boston gardens. Back at the Four Seasons, pink roses and peonies added a fresh pop of color to classic gold and ivory place settings. Once the sun went down, guests danced the night away to Radiance!
Check out all of Dan Aguirre’s photos below and in the gallery!
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Jennifer and Harlan’s Boston Harbor Hotel featuring The Connection – Michael J Charles Photography
Boston Harbor Hotel – December 12, 2015, Boston, MA
“Protege really hit this one out of the park!! They are an absolutely fabulous band that knew exactly what to play and when and were true professionals from start to finish. Very talented group that I would highly recommend!!”
Newagen Seaside Inn Wedding – September 19, 2015, Southport, ME
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The quality of music by The Hub was phenomenal. My husband and I were so excited to have them at our wedding, but they exceeded our expectations. The three special songs the played for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance were absolutely perfect. The vocals and instrumentals were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. PERFECT! The way the band melded the soothing music during dinner into a dance party later in the evening was great. They played just the right mix of upbeat dance music with a few slow songs in the mix. I couldn’t have put together a better choice of music if I had tried myself.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. The band was dressed extremely professionally and on point for the venue.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. As mentioned previously, Lindsay came up to introduce herself before the reception and we went through the emceeing briefly. They already had everything in order, just a final run through with me. The timing was excellent the entire night.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Great! They broke during dinner service and again later in the evening with gave everyone a chance to catch their breathe and wipe the sweat from all the dancing that was going on!!!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Yes, the staff at Wilson Stevens Productions was extremely professional and wonderful to conduct business with. They responded very timely to all inquiries and were very easy to work with.
7) Use artist again?: Yes, The Hub was wonderful on site on Saturday. Lindsay came to right over to check on the order of the evening and announcing the wedding party. They were wonderful to work with and the staff at Newagen Seaside Inn were extremely pleased at the easy of conducting business with them as well.
The Hub was absolutely phenomenal and exceeded any expectations that we had. We had such a blast dancing the night away with them and we could not have asked for a better performance. They played the perfect combination of music throughout the evening and we would not have changed a thing. Not only have all of our guests gushed about how incredible The Hub was, but staff members at the venue were videotaping some of the performance because they were so amazing!! Words cannot express our gratitude to The Hub for making our day so special and a party that we will never forget!
Every detail at Jenny and Ian’s Linden Place wedding highlighted the quaint yet elegant location. The entire bridal party looked chic in all black, we love them posed in front of the venue’s black and white facade! Elegant white table settings and dripping chandeliers set a glamorous backdrop for a high energy dance party courtesy of Signature!
Congrats to this beautful couple! Check out photos by Ashley O’Dell Photography below and in the gallery.
In 2015, Wilson Stevens bands performed more than 600 beautiful weddings and exciting events, and here on the blog we featured over 50 of them! With so many wonderful celebrations, we just had to take a look back at the year by featuring our favorite moments from the blog.
Thank you for letting us be part of your lives this past year, we can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store!
Beantown kicked off 2015 on the highest of notes, helping the new Governor of Massachusetts Charlie Baker and a few thousand friends and family celebrate at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. View full post here.
Eye 2 Eye proved that nothing can stand in the way of a great dance party at Lindsay and Jeremy’s Park Plaza wedding. It was truly a wonderful sight watching Jeremy dance the night away with his beautiful bride. View full post here.
Some celebrations rival even the craziest of party nights, and David and Shannan’s Marriott Long Wharf wedding did not disappoint! Ladies could trade in their heels for more comfortable flip flops, which came into good use once Radiance took the stage! View full post here.
ENCORE PERFORMS AT MECHANICS HALL, RIVERSIDE FARM, AND OMNI WILLIAM PENN
Some of our absolute favorite photos from 2015 came courtesy of Shannon Cronin Photography at Christina and Devin’s wedding at Atlantic Beach Club. The couple and their guests just couldn’t get enough of One Step Ahead, and neither can we! View full post here.
This year we officially welcomed Groove Alliance to the Wilson Stevens roster! One of their first weddings with the Wilson Stevens family certainly earns them a spot on this list. Rich Autumn florals and amazing pieces like the Bride’s fur wrap also got us hooked on fall weddings! View full post here.
After 2015, we think its safe to say farm weddings are here to stay! Case in point: Kristen and Ron’s Gedney Farm wedding with Boss, where the provincial theme carried through every detail, from Kristen’s lace gown to the decor. View full post here.
While not one specific wedding or event per-se, we were particularly proud to feature some first hand knowledge and wisdom on wedding weather on the blog this year! WSP Operations Manager Justin Wilson weighed in on what can happen when the weather just simply doesn’t go your way. A collection of stunning, if not damp, wedding photos from our favorite photogs prove there’s no such thing as “perfect weather.” View full post here.
Protege was doubly honored to perform a special event at the Cambridge Multicultural Arts Center.. Celebrating Matt and Seth’s same-sex wedding and being photographed by Channing Johnson, one of the artists behind TIME Magazine, made for a memorable 2015 moment! View full post here.