I am completely dead right now but I had to send you a note to express my love and gratitude. The band absolutely rocked the house and the lighting was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for everything. Give everyone at the WS family our love. We are the two happiest people in the world. Epic wedding. EPIC.-Lauren N. EYE2EYE - September 26, 2015
Amazing band, night, dance floor. we could not have been any happier! thank you!!!-Alexandra D. Beantown - September 12, 2015
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Several of our friends are musicians and we most complimentary.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Perfect. The dance floor was full until the last song. People were exhausted from dancing but didn't want to miss a beat!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. Clear, concise. The timing of the music, the speeches, special dances was perfect.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Except for dinner, there weren't any!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Always either a phone call or email away with a prompt response to any questions that may have arisen.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Anita had direct contact with the bride and groom.. Every request was granted.
Always a pleasure to do business with Wilson Stevens. As our third daughter plans her wedding on Nantucket next September, we only looked to Wilson Stevens to fulfill our music needs. Looking forward to Radiance!-Pam V. Boss - July 12, 2014
Boss Band was great!
Everyone loved them. Thank you!-Adrienne C. Beantown - June 7, 2014
Beantown was amazing! We heard many comments about how great they were and still do! The energy and entertainment as well as the quality of music is really incredible. Beantown was awesome!!!! Thank you! Special thanks to Anita and Tim. Wish I could have parties like that with Beantown there all the time:)-Betsey R. Beantown - June 23, 2013
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Beyond fabulous - I knew they would be good based on what I had read; they exceeded every expectation and were truly spectacular. Both our friends and our parents' friends all wanted to know who they were as everyone was very impressed with the quality of music!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Perfect. The band learned the two songs I requested and kept the tempo upbeat mixing in classics of my parents' generation with those of ours - everyone of every age was dancing all night long.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. The band looked great!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. Fantastic!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. It was seamless!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Everything was incredibly easy - Beantown was fabulous to work with.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Absolutely - they were flexible, friendly and very easy to work with!
Truly spectacular. I knew they would be great but Beantown exceeded every expectation. From my parents friends to our friends, everyone loved them and kept telling us how great the band was. The quality of music was exceptional, everyone was dancing all night long. I would recommend the band to anyone without hesitation. Beantown truly made my wedding so memorable and I am so grateful! Thank you to everyone at Beantown! You were amazing!!!!-Elizabeth S. Beantown - October 2, 2010
Beantown was absolutely fantastic. We-- along with our family and friends-- have attended many weddings over the past few years and seen many great bands. Beantown topped them all. There was one point when we looked around and no one was at their tables... our humongous dance floor was packed with guests of every age. We had a blast at our wedding, and it was largely thanks to the ever-awesome Beantown!!!-Morgan M. Radiance - May 29, 2011
It was a pleasure to work with Wilson Stevens Productions and Radiance. All our emails and phone calls were quickly returned and answered. Radiance was incredible! Our guests never stopped dancing!!-James M. Beantown - December 5, 2009
Hi Tim and Anita,
Joey and I arrived back from our honeymoon just in time for the holiday rush, so I apologize that this note is coming to you late. I want to thank you profusely for making our wedding what it was. Every musician in Beantown is extremely talented. You all are not only musicians, but you are true entertainers.
Our guests cannot stop talking about you! We loved that you engaged the guests and came out on the dance floor. The set list was unbelievable as well. I honestly think every single guest was up on the dance floor at least 90% of the evening. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much!-Kate and Joey Beantown - October 10, 2009
The wedding wouldn't have been the same without Beantown! They were great and were absolutely the reason our wedding was so much fun and everyone had such a great time. Morning weddings are always a little more challenging but you wouldn't have known it by Beantown's performance and the crowd's involvement! Love you guys! Thanks so much for making everything perfect as David and Emily ‘tied the knot’!-Judi M.