What is included in your pricing?
Hiring a band for your special event isn’t just about music and instruments. It’s an investment that will generate life-long, priceless memories.
Our pricing reflects a standard four hour, dinner/dance reception performance. We provide quotes specific to your location and event date. There is no tax associated with our costs.
We are self-sufficient and provide all the necessary equipment to perform a dinner/dance reception, including:
- MC Services
- DJ Services
- 2 New Songs of your choice
- Sound System + Engineer
- LED Lighting to illuminate the performance area
- All Musical Equipment
We include a DJ from within the band throughout the entirety of the dinner/dance performance. We MC the evening, administering the formalities and timeline you devise.
While our paperwork and costs contain no hidden fees, there are a handful of optional services we can provide, such as:
- Ceremony Music. Our most commonly used ceremony instrument is the electric piano. However, we can also utilize additional musicians (a duo with electric piano and guitar). Ceremony music is completely customizable.
- PA System & Wireless Microphone(s) for On-Site Ceremonies or Alternate Locations. Should you need a wireless microphone for your vows, readers, and/ or a lapel microphone for the officiant, we can assist. Our Ceremony PA allows access to mp3 music, DJ’d by the Sound Engineer. This is also available if you need to support formalities in a location separate from the band.
- Cocktail Music. Our most commonly used cocktail instruments are electric piano or guitar. However, we can utilize additional musicians as well (a duo or trio). Cocktail musicians perform background upbeat jazz/swing and other music from the “Great American Songbook.”
- Band Overtime. This refers to extending the full band performance beyond 4 hours. Cost varies per band (based on size).
- DJ Overtime. This is a popular alternative to band overtime.
- Architectural Uplighting, Pinspots & Concert Lighting.
These services can be added at any time, and do not have to be decided upon when you book a band. One of our consultants will be happy to provide pricing on the above-listed services.
We take two breaks during our performance. The first generally occurs while guests are enjoying the main course and lasts 20-25 minutes. The second usually takes place during the dancing portion of the evening and lasts 10-15 minutes. We DJ music during these breaks.
Back to FAQ