Our world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Wilson Stevens, we are staying focused on the health and safety of our community. All the while, we remind ourselves a truth worth shouting aloud:
The good times will return. The global coronavirus pandemic will someday be over. Humanity will be stronger for it.
In this challenging time for our clients, we have the following options:
* We can reschedule your event, with the same band (if available), for a new date
* We can reschedule your event, with a different available band, for a new date
* We can postpone your event and apply your deposit to a future event
* If you are forced to cancel your reception due to State Regulations or Government Restrictions, less than 120 days prior to your date, we’ll refund your deposit, minus a $295. administrative fee.
We are all in this together.
Please Note: Many companies consider your deposit “earned income, upon receipt”. They lack options for a refund in the event of an “Act of God” or “Force Majeure” situation (like a pandemic).
Covid- 19 Wedding Planning Resources:
* Read what our clients have said publicly about how we protected their interests, HERE.
* Read our suggestions for “How to Re-Schedule My Wedding”, HERE.