Our world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Wilson Stevens, we are staying focused on the health and safety of our community. All the while, we remind ourselves a truth worth shouting aloud:
The good times will return. The global coronavirus pandemic will someday be over. Humanity will be stronger for it.
We believe it is our role to prioritize two things:
1) The health of our community
2) An ethical approach to current entertainment reservations
In this challenging time for our clients, we have the following options:
* We can reschedule your event, with the same band (if available), for a new date
* We can reschedule your event, with a different available band, for a new date
* We can postpone your event and apply your deposit to a future event
* If you are forced to cancel your reception due to State Regulations or Government Restrictions, less than 120 days prior to your date, we’ll refund your deposit, minus a $295. administrative fee.
We are all in this together.
* Read what our clients have said publicly about how we protected their interests, HERE.
* Read our suggestions for “How to Re-Schedule My Wedding”, HERE.
* Read our approach to safety for upcoming 2020 weddings, HERE.