Our world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Wilson Stevens, we are staying focused on the health and safety of our employees, artists, clients, friends, and community. All the while, we remind ourselves of a truth worth shouting aloud:
The good times will return. The global coronavirus pandemic will someday be over. Things will eventually get back to normal. Humanity will be stronger for it.
We believe it is our role to prioritize two things:
1) The health of our clientele, artists and community
From increased sanitization of microphones to altered forms of greeting, we’re doing our part to protect our community.
2) An ethical and sensitive approach to current entertainment reservations
In this challenging time for our clients, all available options are on the table. These options include:
* The regularly scheduled performance of your event
* Rescheduling your event, with the same band, for a new date
* If your band is unavailable for the new date, we can reschedule your event, with a different band, for the new date
* Postpone your event and apply your deposit to a future event
* If Covid-19 renders your event impossible to hold, we will provide a refund
We are all in this together. You can read what our clients had said about our response to the pandemic, HERE.
You can also read our approach to Summer 2020 weddings, HERE.