Kate McElwee‘s work on Kristen & Marcus’ beautiful wedding at the Wianno Club was recently featured in Southern New England Wedding Magazine’s 2017 issue! Below are some of Kate’s amazing shots featuring our own, BEANTOWN! Featured Vendors: Kate... Continue Reading
Center Stage: The Savory Affair
Center Stage is blog series that highlights industry excellence and Wilson Stevens partners. Wilson Stevens is proud to feature… “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they... Continue Reading
Canoe Club Wedding Featuring EYE2EYE
Jennifer & Rob celebrated with their family and friends at the quaint Canoe Club Ballroom in Bridgewater, MA. Check out some of the most memorable moments from their wedding day featuring EYE2EYE taken by Blueflash Photography, below!... Continue Reading
Wequassett Resort Wedding Featuring Splash!
This collection from Cara & Matt’s wedding by Organic Photography is stunning! These photos featuring SPLASH! at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club speak for themselves. Take a look at the gallery below and don’t forget to give... Continue Reading
Enter your email address below
New Years Eve Wedding Featuring Encore
Maine Coastal Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Summer Wychmere Wedding Featuring Freestyle
Rhode Island Convention Center Event Featuring ENCORE
The Farmer’s Daughter Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
Gorgeous Gloucester Wedding Featuring SPLASH!
New Years Celebrations 2016!
Wentworth by the Sea Country Club Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
Last night was another amazing showcase for the books! Thanks to all our guests who helped pack the house. Thank you to SIGNATURE, SPLASH!, FREESTYLE, and PROTEGE for rocking out with us all night! Extra special thanks to the Crown Plaza, Woburn and our exceptional sound & light crew! See you all next month!
On a beautiful spring day in April, the historic Tupper Manor became the perfect location for Jill and Mike to exchange their vows. The gorgeous New England architecture coupled with Meredith McCarthy’s elegant floral designs added a magical sophistication to the bride and groom’s special day. Following the ceremony, the couple and and their guests headed straight for the ballroom where SPLASH! kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Even photographer Hadrien Dimier, said that out of all of the weddings that he has photographed at Tupper Manor, he’s “never felt the ballroom floor flex like that!” Check out more amazing shots from Hadrien Dimier!
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
I just wanted to thank you again for facilitating the Eye 2 Eye performance at my wedding on Saturday. They were AMAZING and had the entire room on their feet throughout the evening! So many of our guests have raved about how excellent they were; their energy, showmanship and talent was so very appreciated, and an absolute blast.
Again thanks so very much for all of your help, and please extend our sincerest gratitude to the Eye 2 Eye team!”
The Ritz Carlton Boston Common Wedding – April 30, 2016, Boston, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The music was outstanding – we cannot stop getting comments from people about how awesome you all were! I think the main comment was that this was the best band anyone has ever seen!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Music selection was great! I enjoyed the variations that were played – some oldies, 90s/2000s and pop! Every song that came on just got everyone going even more than the earlier one!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Everyone looked so professional and awesome!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. The band really helped shape our wedding and turn it into one of the best nights of our lives! This was all attributable to the band and the emceeing done to help make the transition between the reception formalities and dancing so smooth!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. With one break schedule just to eat, I don’t know how anyone could ever complain! I don’t think anyone even knew they were gone, which was great! We had a ton of people come up to us asking if you ever took a break lol! Thanks for devoting all your time to the music and making the party come alive!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Anita was fantastic to work with throughout the whole planning process. She was so responsive to my emails and made the whole process easy for me.
7) Use artist again?: Yes.
“Beantown Band was absolutely fantastic and blew every expectation I had out of the water! I don’t think I have ever been to a wedding where 1) people had to stand on the side of the dance floor because there was no more room for everyone to dance and 2) everyone stayed until the last song that was played. Tom and I literally cannot keep up with all the comments we have been getting from our guests about how great you all were! I think that is a true testament to your musical and performance abilities to generate such a response from hundreds of people. Tom and I are already planning our one year anniversary or our next party so we can hire you guys again lol! Thanks again for everything – you all really helped shape our wedding into one of the best days of our lives and we are so thankful for that! Depression mode has already kicked in but we just keep reliving Saturday and the amazing time us and our guests had!”
Valerie and Jorge started their May wedding day at the Hotel Marlowe. After getting ready, photographer Dan Aguirre took advantage of the Marlowe’s beautiful decor and location for a first look photo shoot. The party then walked over to the Museum of Science where the ceremony was held on the top floor with one of the best views of Boston.
Cocktail hour and the reception was decorated with chic yet playful colors and sky-high centerpieces that perfectly complemented the space. When it came time to celebrate, Splash! made sure that the dance floor was never empty!