Good Words: Recent Wedding Band Reviews for EYE2EYE, Splash!, Beantown, and The Connection
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
State Room Wedding – May 7, 2016, Boston, MA
“Hi Justin & Katlin,
I just wanted to thank you again for facilitating the Eye 2 Eye performance at my wedding on Saturday. They were AMAZING and had the entire room on their feet throughout the evening! So many of our guests have raved about how excellent they were; their energy, showmanship and talent was so very appreciated, and an absolute blast.
Again thanks so very much for all of your help, and please extend our sincerest gratitude to the Eye 2 Eye team!”
All the best,
Lindsay Rotondi & Steve Aiello
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Wedding – May 7, 2016, Boston, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. We asked and you gave 100%
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Was perfect!! Full dance floor all night confirms this!!!!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. So professional.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. Got the crowd up and dancing and made us all feel part of the music.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Didn’t have any breaks of music the change from band to break music and band to DJ flawless!!!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Always very professional
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Answered all questions and so accommodating.
“We were so pleased with EVERYTHING!!!! They were able to keep the dance floor full all night long!!! Their ability to read the crowd was perfect!!”
The Ritz Carlton Boston Common Wedding – April 30, 2016, Boston, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The music was outstanding – we cannot stop getting comments from people about how awesome you all were! I think the main comment was that this was the best band anyone has ever seen!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Music selection was great! I enjoyed the variations that were played – some oldies, 90s/2000s and pop! Every song that came on just got everyone going even more than the earlier one!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Everyone looked so professional and awesome!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. The band really helped shape our wedding and turn it into one of the best nights of our lives! This was all attributable to the band and the emceeing done to help make the transition between the reception formalities and dancing so smooth!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. With one break schedule just to eat, I don’t know how anyone could ever complain! I don’t think anyone even knew they were gone, which was great! We had a ton of people come up to us asking if you ever took a break lol! Thanks for devoting all your time to the music and making the party come alive!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Anita was fantastic to work with throughout the whole planning process. She was so responsive to my emails and made the whole process easy for me.
7) Use artist again?: Yes.
“Beantown Band was absolutely fantastic and blew every expectation I had out of the water! I don’t think I have ever been to a wedding where 1) people had to stand on the side of the dance floor because there was no more room for everyone to dance and 2) everyone stayed until the last song that was played. Tom and I literally cannot keep up with all the comments we have been getting from our guests about how great you all were! I think that is a true testament to your musical and performance abilities to generate such a response from hundreds of people. Tom and I are already planning our one year anniversary or our next party so we can hire you guys again lol! Thanks again for everything – you all really helped shape our wedding into one of the best days of our lives and we are so thankful for that! Depression mode has already kicked in but we just keep reliving Saturday and the amazing time us and our guests had!”
The Barn at Gibbet Hill Wedding – March 5, 2016, Groton, MA
“My family and I and ALL of our guests were just thrilled with The Connection!”