The Farmer’s Daughter Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
This collection of photos featuring GROOVIN’ YOU is one of the most beautiful and unique wedding galleries we’ve come across. Taken at The Farmer’s Daughter in South Kingston, Rhode Island, The Spragues were able to tell Courtney &... Continue Reading
Gorgeous Gloucester Wedding Featuring SPLASH!
This photo pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? Thankfully, Dan Aguirre was there to capture this moment from Mark and Jen from SPLASH! See more from Ashley and Matt’s beautiful fall wedding held at Gloucester’s Beauport Hotel in... Continue Reading
New Years Celebrations 2016!
Another year, another holiday season down. Wilson Stevens was fortunate enough to be part of many celebrations this past New Years Eve, including those featuring BEANTOWN, EYE2EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, ENCORE, PROTEGE, BAYSIDE, and more! Check out the... Continue Reading
Wentworth by the Sea Country Club Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
When Kaleigh & Jared booked GROOVIN’ YOU, they knew they wanted a party! Held at the scenic Wentworth By The Sea Country Club, the happy couple exchanged vows and danced the night away. Our talented friend, Dan Aguirre,... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
This month we’re excited to feature these lovely reviews courtesy of some of our corporate clients!
Beechwood Hotel Event – February 6, 2016, Worcester, MA
“Since FreeStyle played my daughter’s wedding in October, I had high expectations for their performance on Sat night. Once again, Freestyle exceeded my expectations! Outstanding music and even better people!”
Fairmont Copley Plaza Corporate Event – February 5, 2016, Boston, MA
“What can I say that I haven’t said in years past? We love Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens. So easy to work with on the planning side and they get everyone up and dancing on the performance side. I had a couple of attendees asking about them for their upcoming weddings this year so hopefully things work out!”
Danversport Yacht Club Event – December 18, 2015, Danvers, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. A consistent comment among our 350+ guests was “this band is terrific!” Both vocalists and instrumentalists were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. I was particularly impressed with their ability to appeal to all ages in our large group…from the “20 somethings” to the “60 somethings”. They were skilled at selecting songs that were a match for the group. The dance floor was always full.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Breaks were brief.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. WSP was thorough and specific – much appreciated.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. They were great. We had specific guidelines for the crowd interaction, and Michael followed all requests.
“This highly successful work event was due – in large part – to the high quality of Groove Alliance.”