Good Words: Recent Wedding Band Reviews for FreeStyle, Eye2Eye, Protege, Groove Alliance, Signature
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
This month we’re excited to feature these lovely reviews courtesy of some of our corporate clients!
Beechwood Hotel Event – February 6, 2016, Worcester, MA
“Since FreeStyle played my daughter’s wedding in October, I had high expectations for their performance on Sat night. Once again, Freestyle exceeded my expectations! Outstanding music and even better people!”
Behavioral Concepts Inc.
Fairmont Copley Plaza Corporate Event – February 5, 2016, Boston, MA
“What can I say that I haven’t said in years past? We love Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens. So easy to work with on the planning side and they get everyone up and dancing on the performance side. I had a couple of attendees asking about them for their upcoming weddings this year so hopefully things work out!”
Baystate Financial Services
Fairmont Copley Plaza Event – January 16, 2016, Boston, MA
“Everyone at Wilson Stevens was great to work with and Protege was such a nice group of performers. They were excellent, read our crowd, got them dancing, I would highly recommend Protege!”
Danversport Yacht Club Event – December 18, 2015, Danvers, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. A consistent comment among our 350+ guests was “this band is terrific!” Both vocalists and instrumentalists were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. I was particularly impressed with their ability to appeal to all ages in our large group…from the “20 somethings” to the “60 somethings”. They were skilled at selecting songs that were a match for the group. The dance floor was always full.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Breaks were brief.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. WSP was thorough and specific – much appreciated.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. They were great. We had specific guidelines for the crowd interaction, and Michael followed all requests.
“This highly successful work event was due – in large part – to the high quality of Groove Alliance.”
-Deborah B Blanchard
Museum of Science Event – December 12, 2015, Boston, MA
“Signature was absolutely awesome! They were very interactive which made it even more fun!”