Anna and Alex exchanged vows at the gorgeous Royal Sonesta in Boston. Our friend Zev Fisher was the to capture all of the memories while RADIANCE lit up the dance floor. Anna and Alex were also featured... Continue Reading
Perfect Oceancliff Wedding Featuring Beantown
Lindsay & Brian’s wedding day could only be described in one word: Perfect. With unbelievable weather at one of Newport’s finest venues, OceanCliff, the gifted photographers at Once Like A Spark captured this memorable celebration featuring the one and only, BEANTOWN. Check... Continue Reading
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Jenny and Travis celebrated their nuptials at the gorgeous Chatham Bars Inn in Cape Cod, MA. With GROOVE ALLIANCE bringing the magic for the evening and ShoreShotz Weddings capturing the special moments, it was guaranteed to be a night... Continue Reading
September Multi-band Showcase
One again, our multi-band showcase did not disappoint! FREESTYLE, PROTEGE, EYE2EYE, and SIGNATURE had everyone on their feet at the Crown Plaza in Woburn. Check out some photos of the bands’ amazing performances. See you all on October 25th!... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
This month we’re excited to feature these lovely reviews courtesy of some of our corporate clients!
Beechwood Hotel Event – February 6, 2016, Worcester, MA
“Since FreeStyle played my daughter’s wedding in October, I had high expectations for their performance on Sat night. Once again, Freestyle exceeded my expectations! Outstanding music and even better people!”
Fairmont Copley Plaza Corporate Event – February 5, 2016, Boston, MA
“What can I say that I haven’t said in years past? We love Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens. So easy to work with on the planning side and they get everyone up and dancing on the performance side. I had a couple of attendees asking about them for their upcoming weddings this year so hopefully things work out!”
Danversport Yacht Club Event – December 18, 2015, Danvers, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. A consistent comment among our 350+ guests was “this band is terrific!” Both vocalists and instrumentalists were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. I was particularly impressed with their ability to appeal to all ages in our large group…from the “20 somethings” to the “60 somethings”. They were skilled at selecting songs that were a match for the group. The dance floor was always full.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Breaks were brief.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. WSP was thorough and specific – much appreciated.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. They were great. We had specific guidelines for the crowd interaction, and Michael followed all requests.
“This highly successful work event was due – in large part – to the high quality of Groove Alliance.”