Good Words: Recent Wedding Band Reviews for The Connection, Beantown, Protege, and The Hub
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Boston Harbor Hotel Wedding – November 14, 2015, Boston, MA
“Everyone was up and dancing all night long. People continue to comment how great The Connection was.
Joey was easy to work with, helped answer any questions we had to make the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfect.”
Pinebrook Country Club Wedding – December 31, 2015, Weston, MA
“I want to thank you guys for an awesome job New Year’s Eve! Beantown was beyond fabulous..one song after the other – and everyone was so great – my family and friends were blown away!
Both Marc and Ron at Pine Brook told me they can’t remember a better wedding and a better band. If you ever need references – do not hesitate to ask! Now I want my other 2 kids to get married!
…it was great! we could have gone on forever! Happy Healthy New Year!”
Boston Harbor Hotel – December 12, 2015, Boston, MA
“Protege really hit this one out of the park!! They are an absolutely fabulous band that knew exactly what to play and when and were true professionals from start to finish. Very talented group that I would highly recommend!!”
Blue Coat Systems
Newagen Seaside Inn Wedding – September 19, 2015, Southport, ME
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The quality of music by The Hub was phenomenal. My husband and I were so excited to have them at our wedding, but they exceeded our expectations. The three special songs the played for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance were absolutely perfect. The vocals and instrumentals were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. PERFECT! The way the band melded the soothing music during dinner into a dance party later in the evening was great. They played just the right mix of upbeat dance music with a few slow songs in the mix. I couldn’t have put together a better choice of music if I had tried myself.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. The band was dressed extremely professionally and on point for the venue.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. As mentioned previously, Lindsay came up to introduce herself before the reception and we went through the emceeing briefly. They already had everything in order, just a final run through with me. The timing was excellent the entire night.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Great! They broke during dinner service and again later in the evening with gave everyone a chance to catch their breathe and wipe the sweat from all the dancing that was going on!!!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Yes, the staff at Wilson Stevens Productions was extremely professional and wonderful to conduct business with. They responded very timely to all inquiries and were very easy to work with.
7) Use artist again?: Yes, The Hub was wonderful on site on Saturday. Lindsay came to right over to check on the order of the evening and announcing the wedding party. They were wonderful to work with and the staff at Newagen Seaside Inn were extremely pleased at the easy of conducting business with them as well.
The Hub was absolutely phenomenal and exceeded any expectations that we had. We had such a blast dancing the night away with them and we could not have asked for a better performance. They played the perfect combination of music throughout the evening and we would not have changed a thing. Not only have all of our guests gushed about how incredible The Hub was, but staff members at the venue were videotaping some of the performance because they were so amazing!! Words cannot express our gratitude to The Hub for making our day so special and a party that we will never forget!