Anna and Alex exchanged vows at the gorgeous Royal Sonesta in Boston. Our friend Zev Fisher was the to capture all of the memories while RADIANCE lit up the dance floor. Anna and Alex were also featured... Continue Reading
Perfect Oceancliff Wedding Featuring Beantown
Lindsay & Brian’s wedding day could only be described in one word: Perfect. With unbelievable weather at one of Newport’s finest venues, OceanCliff, the gifted photographers at Once Like A Spark captured this memorable celebration featuring the one and only, BEANTOWN. Check... Continue Reading
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Jenny and Travis celebrated their nuptials at the gorgeous Chatham Bars Inn in Cape Cod, MA. With GROOVE ALLIANCE bringing the magic for the evening and ShoreShotz Weddings capturing the special moments, it was guaranteed to be a night... Continue Reading
September Multi-band Showcase
One again, our multi-band showcase did not disappoint! FREESTYLE, PROTEGE, EYE2EYE, and SIGNATURE had everyone on their feet at the Crown Plaza in Woburn. Check out some photos of the bands’ amazing performances. See you all on October 25th!... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Jennifer and Harlan’s Boston Harbor Hotel featuring The Connection – Michael J Charles Photography
Boston Harbor Hotel – December 12, 2015, Boston, MA
“Protege really hit this one out of the park!! They are an absolutely fabulous band that knew exactly what to play and when and were true professionals from start to finish. Very talented group that I would highly recommend!!”
Newagen Seaside Inn Wedding – September 19, 2015, Southport, ME
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The quality of music by The Hub was phenomenal. My husband and I were so excited to have them at our wedding, but they exceeded our expectations. The three special songs the played for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance were absolutely perfect. The vocals and instrumentals were top notch.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. PERFECT! The way the band melded the soothing music during dinner into a dance party later in the evening was great. They played just the right mix of upbeat dance music with a few slow songs in the mix. I couldn’t have put together a better choice of music if I had tried myself.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. The band was dressed extremely professionally and on point for the venue.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. As mentioned previously, Lindsay came up to introduce herself before the reception and we went through the emceeing briefly. They already had everything in order, just a final run through with me. The timing was excellent the entire night.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Great! They broke during dinner service and again later in the evening with gave everyone a chance to catch their breathe and wipe the sweat from all the dancing that was going on!!!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Yes, the staff at Wilson Stevens Productions was extremely professional and wonderful to conduct business with. They responded very timely to all inquiries and were very easy to work with.
7) Use artist again?: Yes, The Hub was wonderful on site on Saturday. Lindsay came to right over to check on the order of the evening and announcing the wedding party. They were wonderful to work with and the staff at Newagen Seaside Inn were extremely pleased at the easy of conducting business with them as well.
The Hub was absolutely phenomenal and exceeded any expectations that we had. We had such a blast dancing the night away with them and we could not have asked for a better performance. They played the perfect combination of music throughout the evening and we would not have changed a thing. Not only have all of our guests gushed about how incredible The Hub was, but staff members at the venue were videotaping some of the performance because they were so amazing!! Words cannot express our gratitude to The Hub for making our day so special and a party that we will never forget!
Wilson Stevens Upcoming Events
Spectacular Seaport Hotel Wedding Featuring Beantown
Elegant Emerson Park Wedding Featuring The Connection