Anna and Alex exchanged vows at the gorgeous Royal Sonesta in Boston. Our friend Zev Fisher was the to capture all of the memories while RADIANCE lit up the dance floor. Anna and Alex were also featured... Continue Reading
Perfect Oceancliff Wedding Featuring Beantown
Lindsay & Brian’s wedding day could only be described in one word: Perfect. With unbelievable weather at one of Newport’s finest venues, OceanCliff, the gifted photographers at Once Like A Spark captured this memorable celebration featuring the one and only, BEANTOWN. Check... Continue Reading
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Jenny and Travis celebrated their nuptials at the gorgeous Chatham Bars Inn in Cape Cod, MA. With GROOVE ALLIANCE bringing the magic for the evening and ShoreShotz Weddings capturing the special moments, it was guaranteed to be a night... Continue Reading
September Multi-band Showcase
One again, our multi-band showcase did not disappoint! FREESTYLE, PROTEGE, EYE2EYE, and SIGNATURE had everyone on their feet at the Crown Plaza in Woburn. Check out some photos of the bands’ amazing performances. See you all on October 25th!... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Meaghan and Tim’s Cape Cod wedding featuring Eye 2 Eye – Photo by Katie Kaizer Photography
Private Residence Wedding – September 19, 2015, Bourne, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Eye 2 Eye was amazing! Our guests are still commenting that it’s the best wedding band they’ve ever seen, and we agree! We could not be happier with their performance! The dance floor was packed all night, and the guests had the sweat to show it!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Tim Wilson was extremely helpful prior to the event recommending format for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Everybody in the band we dealt with was extremely helpful. During the day of the wedding we still had some final details on the logistics to work out which the band members were extremely helpful in figuring out.
Everything about Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens was perfect! Thank you!
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding – October 3, 2015, Chatham, MA
“One Step Ahead absolutely nailed it! Almost every single person told me in the days following our wedding how much they enjoyed the band. We basically had a hurricane outside and the band completely made the party. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we were ready to pay to have the band continue for another hour if our venue would have allowed it. Thank you!!”
Private Residence Wedding – October 10, 2015, Holden, MA
“There are no words to describe how happy my husband and I were with Wilson Stevens and Protege. Protege completely knocked it out of the park – they made our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be. Guests young and old were out on the dance floor all night. The theme of the evening – ‘I need their information; I’m having them at my wedding!!’ Thank You Protege for making our wedding reception a night we will never forget.”
Newagen Seaside Inn Wedding – October 3, 2015, Southport, ME
“All of our guests raved about how awesome Signature was at our wedding!! They read the crowd perfectly and were very professional yet fun throughout the night. Thank you for making our wedding such a blast!”