Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Private Residence Wedding – September 19, 2015, Bourne, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Eye 2 Eye was amazing! Our guests are still commenting that it’s the best wedding band they’ve ever seen, and we agree! We could not be happier with their performance! The dance floor was packed all night, and the guests had the sweat to show it!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent.
4) Emceeing: Excellent.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Tim Wilson was extremely helpful prior to the event recommending format for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Everybody in the band we dealt with was extremely helpful. During the day of the wedding we still had some final details on the logistics to work out which the band members were extremely helpful in figuring out.
Everything about Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens was perfect! Thank you!
(See more of Katie Kaizer Photography‘s photos from this wedding in the gallery below!)
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding – October 3, 2015, Chatham, MA
“One Step Ahead absolutely nailed it! Almost every single person told me in the days following our wedding how much they enjoyed the band. We basically had a hurricane outside and the band completely made the party. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we were ready to pay to have the band continue for another hour if our venue would have allowed it. Thank you!!”
Private Residence Wedding – October 10, 2015, Holden, MA
“There are no words to describe how happy my husband and I were with Wilson Stevens and Protege. Protege completely knocked it out of the park – they made our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be. Guests young and old were out on the dance floor all night. The theme of the evening – ‘I need their information; I’m having them at my wedding!!’ Thank You Protege for making our wedding reception a night we will never forget.”
Abenaqui Country Club Wedding – September 19, 2015, Rye, NH
“We got SO many compliments on Radiance at our wedding. They were so accommodating and kept the dance floor packed all night!”
Newagen Seaside Inn Wedding – October 3, 2015, Southport, ME
“All of our guests raved about how awesome Signature was at our wedding!! They read the crowd perfectly and were very professional yet fun throughout the night. Thank you for making our wedding such a blast!”