Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Wellesley Country Club Wedding – July 25, 2015, Wellesley, MA
Words cannot express our gratitude for the major role Beantown played in our dream wedding on Saturday ion Wellesley. Right from the beginning music was a central component to our vision and that’s why we knew we had to have Beantown — however you exceeded all of our expectations.
You did an amazing job reading the room, choosing songs, and giving our guests he night of their lives ( I wouldn’t be surprised if you get some requests from our out of town guests to hire you!!).
The sound was perfect, and you guys nailed every song– including our first dance!!!! It was exactly how we hoped it would be to set the tone for be evening. Thank you as well for learning Ballerina Girl and creating an edit for the mother son dance — some people did not even realize it was a recording!!! And of course, CountryRoads and the encore of Rosalita was the icing on the cake (wedding pun).
You are all amazing and I cannot believe how lucky we were to have you guys. From the bottom of our hearts we are so grateful to everything. Not that you need them but if you ever need a reference for anything please let us know!!!
Thank you again!!!
Katie and John
Danversport Yacht Club Wedding – July 25, 2015, Danvers, MA
Encore was amazing!! We could not have chosen a better band for our wedding! We have received countless comments from guests raving about the band. Encore really went above and beyond interacting with and working the crowd by being on the dance floor almost the entire night. This really makes them stand out from other bands we have seen perform and really made the entire night. Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding night the best it could have possibly been!!
Popponesset Inn Wedding – August 29, 2015, New Seabury, MA
Our heartfelt thanks to The Hub for making our wedding night so special! The band generously and enthusiastically met and then exceeded our expectations, from specific song requests to guiding the flow of the evening to keeping the energy up and our guests on the dance floor. Our guests refused to leave without an encore at the end of the night–they could have danced to The Hub’s music all night long, until the sun rose the next morning!
Private Residence Wedding – August 22, 2015, Concord, NH
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. The band was out of this world. They really felt the crowd and kept the energy up ALL night!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Overall it was wonderful, the one thing my guests commented on (I didn’t notice) was that the band didn’t play any slow songs. That could have been an oversight in our communication to the band though.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Great looking crowd!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. Absolutely fantastic- nothing too cheesy, just the right bit of flair!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. They worked well with my wedding planner to coordinate their breaks so we could do the Greek dancing.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Miles was very easy to get a hold of and communicate with.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. My husband and I, along with our guests, cannot stop raving about the band. Literally every person I have spoken to since my wedding has RAVED about how amazing they were. Although expensive, it was worth every penny!!!