Kate McElwee‘s work on Kristen & Marcus’ beautiful wedding at the Wianno Club was recently featured in Southern New England Wedding Magazine’s 2017 issue! Below are some of Kate’s amazing shots featuring our own, BEANTOWN! Featured Vendors: Kate... Continue Reading
Center Stage: The Savory Affair
Center Stage is blog series that highlights industry excellence and Wilson Stevens partners. Wilson Stevens is proud to feature… “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they... Continue Reading
Canoe Club Wedding Featuring EYE2EYE
Jennifer & Rob celebrated with their family and friends at the quaint Canoe Club Ballroom in Bridgewater, MA. Check out some of the most memorable moments from their wedding day featuring EYE2EYE taken by Blueflash Photography, below!... Continue Reading
Wequassett Resort Wedding Featuring Splash!
This collection from Cara & Matt’s wedding by Organic Photography is stunning! These photos featuring SPLASH! at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club speak for themselves. Take a look at the gallery below and don’t forget to give... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Brendan & Kristina’s wedding at Hyatt Boston Harbor featuring Radiance – Photo: Nicole Montmarquet Photography
Hyatt Boston Harbor Wedding – July 18, 2015, Boston, MA
Radiance was absolutely amazing. They had everyone dancing all night long. We HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome night! Not only were they a great band, but they are and kindest, most fun group of people. We had a blast with them even long after the wedding had ended!
Castlehill Inn Wedding – July 24, 2015, Newport, RI
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Splash! was incredible! Everyone was raving about our band. They were energetic, engaging, and really knew how to get the crowd going. We just got our pictures back from our photographer, and we had so many guests going crazy on the dance floor. What an amazing night!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. They played a great mix of top 40 and classic rock just as I had hoped. The dance floor was crowded from the first song to the last, and there was a dull moment!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Everyone was dressed to impress! Very classy.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. They were flawless, and they were entertaining to boot!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Didn’t even notice they were on break!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Wilson Stevens went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth with our wedding day and that we were satisfied with our band.
7) Use artist again? Yes. Splash! was wonderful to work with in every way. They were accommodating, learned a new song we requested, and were easy to contact and quick with a response.
Very pleased and impressed with both the band Splash! and Wilson Stevens Productions. You were fantastic to work with and really now how to treat a customer. You bent over backwards for us, and we couldn’t have been happier with the result. Thanks a million times over!
Signature was absolutely amazing at our wedding on July 18th! They kept the dance floor full all night long with their fantastic song selections. Our guests loved that members of the band came out onto the dance floor during their performances. Everyone we’ve talked to after the wedding has raved about Signature and how great they were. They are an extremely talented group of musicians and we made a great decision hiring them for our wedding!
Bedford Village Inn Wedding- July 18, 2015, Bedford, NH
Freestyle exceeded our expectations. From the very beginning of the night Sam introduced herself and made us feel so comfortable. I could tell it was going to be a great night. She was so personable and friendly. From start to finish we were impressed by their momentum and energy! We were so happy with their song choices and of course they all had amazing voices!!! One guest thought that John Lennen might have actually been at the wedding!! throughout the night and in the days following the wedding, we have received many comments about our band. I truly feel that they played a big part in why our wedding was so spectacular! It was a night we will always remember! Thank you Freestyle for an unforgettable wedding!!!!!!!