Anna and Alex exchanged vows at the gorgeous Royal Sonesta in Boston. Our friend Zev Fisher was the to capture all of the memories while RADIANCE lit up the dance floor. Anna and Alex were also featured... Continue Reading
Perfect Oceancliff Wedding Featuring Beantown
Lindsay & Brian’s wedding day could only be described in one word: Perfect. With unbelievable weather at one of Newport’s finest venues, OceanCliff, the gifted photographers at Once Like A Spark captured this memorable celebration featuring the one and only, BEANTOWN. Check... Continue Reading
Chatham Bars Inn Wedding Featuring Groove Alliance
Jenny and Travis celebrated their nuptials at the gorgeous Chatham Bars Inn in Cape Cod, MA. With GROOVE ALLIANCE bringing the magic for the evening and ShoreShotz Weddings capturing the special moments, it was guaranteed to be a night... Continue Reading
September Multi-band Showcase
One again, our multi-band showcase did not disappoint! FREESTYLE, PROTEGE, EYE2EYE, and SIGNATURE had everyone on their feet at the Crown Plaza in Woburn. Check out some photos of the bands’ amazing performances. See you all on October 25th!... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Brendan & Kristina’s wedding at Hyatt Boston Harbor featuring Radiance – Photo: Nicole Montmarquet Photography
Hyatt Boston Harbor Wedding – July 18, 2015, Boston, MA
Radiance was absolutely amazing. They had everyone dancing all night long. We HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome night! Not only were they a great band, but they are and kindest, most fun group of people. We had a blast with them even long after the wedding had ended!
Castlehill Inn Wedding – July 24, 2015, Newport, RI
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Splash! was incredible! Everyone was raving about our band. They were energetic, engaging, and really knew how to get the crowd going. We just got our pictures back from our photographer, and we had so many guests going crazy on the dance floor. What an amazing night!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. They played a great mix of top 40 and classic rock just as I had hoped. The dance floor was crowded from the first song to the last, and there was a dull moment!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Everyone was dressed to impress! Very classy.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. They were flawless, and they were entertaining to boot!
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. Didn’t even notice they were on break!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Wilson Stevens went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth with our wedding day and that we were satisfied with our band.
7) Use artist again? Yes. Splash! was wonderful to work with in every way. They were accommodating, learned a new song we requested, and were easy to contact and quick with a response.
Very pleased and impressed with both the band Splash! and Wilson Stevens Productions. You were fantastic to work with and really now how to treat a customer. You bent over backwards for us, and we couldn’t have been happier with the result. Thanks a million times over!
Signature was absolutely amazing at our wedding on July 18th! They kept the dance floor full all night long with their fantastic song selections. Our guests loved that members of the band came out onto the dance floor during their performances. Everyone we’ve talked to after the wedding has raved about Signature and how great they were. They are an extremely talented group of musicians and we made a great decision hiring them for our wedding!
Bedford Village Inn Wedding- July 18, 2015, Bedford, NH
Freestyle exceeded our expectations. From the very beginning of the night Sam introduced herself and made us feel so comfortable. I could tell it was going to be a great night. She was so personable and friendly. From start to finish we were impressed by their momentum and energy! We were so happy with their song choices and of course they all had amazing voices!!! One guest thought that John Lennen might have actually been at the wedding!! throughout the night and in the days following the wedding, we have received many comments about our band. I truly feel that they played a big part in why our wedding was so spectacular! It was a night we will always remember! Thank you Freestyle for an unforgettable wedding!!!!!!!