Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Myopia Hunt Club – August 16, 2014, Hamilton, MA
“I was so impressed with how talented Eye 2 Eye was. Their sound was incredible- they were perfect! They played all our requests and their choice of songs had everyone up dancing all night long! Breaks were seamless and perfectly timed.
I can’t say enough about this group. We felt so lucky to have been able to book them for the wedding and waited in anticipation for a year. They were better than we could have imagined! From the minute they started playing they have 250+ guests up dancing the entire night! Our guests were having so much fun thanks to their talent and professionalism. They helped make our dreams of a great party come true and helped to create great memories. Our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing they were and I just can’t say enough about them! Thank you Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye!”
Nonantum Resort Wedding – May 16, 2015, Kennebunkport, ME
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. They sounded great!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. They did a great mix between classic wedding music and top 40.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. They looked great!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. They did a great job announcing our wedding party, the toasts, etc.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. No one had any complaints about the break schedule.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again?: Yes. Everyone at Wilson Steven Productions was very quick in responding to any of our questions.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Debbie Tjong was very easy to work with, and she let us know if there was any missing information regarding our event beforehand.
“Radiance did a phenomenal job at our wedding! All of our guests came up to us during and after the reception and raved about the band. We couldn’t be happier with their selection of music and the fun atmosphere they created at our wedding!”
Golf Club of Avon Wedding – May 16, 2015, Avon, CT
“We heard rave reviews about The Hub and were so beyond pleased with them for our wedding date. They were amazing through all my crazy song change requests! I could not have asked for a better band to work with!”
Black Point Inn Wedding – May 16, 2015, Boston, MA
“Signature was absolutely fantastic. They did a wonderful job reading the crowd and selecting songs that kept the dance floor full! We have had so many compliments from our guests about how much they loved our wedding and in particular the band. We would highly recommend them to anyone and we couldn’t be happier with their performance at our wedding. Thank you!”