Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Copley Plaza Hotel Wedding – April 25, 2015, Boston, MA
I can not say enough positive things about Protege and the fabulous time they brought to our wedding. Protege was OUTSTANDING! The band knew exactly how to read the audience and played the BEST music! Our guests including us danced all night! It was also great of Protege to allow us to practice our first dance before the start of the reception. Our guests are still commenting 2 weeks later on how wonderful our wedding and music was. Thank you very much Protege for being apart of our wedding and providing such a memorable time! You are all the BEST!
Sincerely, Rich and Beth De Bella
Royal Sonesta Wedding, May 10, 2015, Cambridge, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. OUT OF THIS WORLD! BOSS IS BOSS!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. INCREDIBLE… just look at the tables…. 213 people on the dance floor and no-one at the tables!
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. A+
4) Emceeing: Excellent. A+
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. A+
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Very easy. Thank you.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Email and phone both worked very well. Very accommodating.
They are incredible. Happy to serve as a reference anytime! Thank you, BOSS, for making our wedding as wonderful as it was!
Sheraton Four Points Wedding – April 18, 2015, Norwood, MA
From booking Beantown, to consultations with their band leader Anita, to their performance on our wedding night, and the relationship we continue to have with them today….there is something very special about BEANTOWN!
Beantown is more than a band. They are a show. They come with their performers but also their own audio and lighting team. Nothing is overlooked. The moment the doors opened at our wedding, our guests were glued to the dance floor. In fact, as the night went on, the band seemed to gain steam and the crowd responded. Everyone at our wedding was involved. Their members joined our guests on the dance floor and made them part of the music. They read our crowd flawlessly with the perfect balance of older dance music to today’s newest hits.
If you want your party to be the party everyone talks about…Beantown is the band to book. I recommend them most highly.
Four Seasons Hotel Wedding – May 8, 2015, Boston, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Splash was fabulous!!!!!! We all had such a wonderful time & everyone got up to dance–even those who NEVER dance!!!
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. Again, couldn’t be better. Splash pleased all age groups, especially the bride & groom and their friends. Many raves from guests too.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. Very professional!
4) Emceeing: Excellent. Really got the party started and calmed the wedding party’s nerves instantly.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. No complaints what so ever!
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Absolutely. Would recommend WS without hesitation!
7) Use artist again?: Yes. Couldn’t be better!!
We are all in TOTAL agreement that Splash was exactly the band we were hoping for! Thank you Splash!!!! We’ll spread the word about you!!