The Farmer’s Daughter Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
This collection of photos featuring GROOVIN’ YOU is one of the most beautiful and unique wedding galleries we’ve come across. Taken at The Farmer’s Daughter in South Kingston, Rhode Island, The Spragues were able to tell Courtney &... Continue Reading
Gorgeous Gloucester Wedding Featuring SPLASH!
This photo pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? Thankfully, Dan Aguirre was there to capture this moment from Mark and Jen from SPLASH! See more from Ashley and Matt’s beautiful fall wedding held at Gloucester’s Beauport Hotel in... Continue Reading
New Years Celebrations 2016!
Another year, another holiday season down. Wilson Stevens was fortunate enough to be part of many celebrations this past New Years Eve, including those featuring BEANTOWN, EYE2EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, ENCORE, PROTEGE, BAYSIDE, and more! Check out the... Continue Reading
Wentworth by the Sea Country Club Wedding Featuring Groovin’ You
When Kaleigh & Jared booked GROOVIN’ YOU, they knew they wanted a party! Held at the scenic Wentworth By The Sea Country Club, the happy couple exchanged vows and danced the night away. Our talented friend, Dan Aguirre,... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Megan and Taylor’s Wedding featuring The Connection – Fairmont Copley Plaza February 14, 2015 – Photo: Jillography
Fairmont Copley Plaza Wedding – February 14, 2015, Boston, MA
We had a fantastic experience with Wilson Stevens Productions and The Connection. I could not say enough about how professional and accommodating they were. The band is incredibly talented. There was not one minute during the wedding that the dance floor was not full – except during their short break.
Westin Hotel Annual Holiday Party – December 13, 2014, Boston, MA
I have to tell you what an amazing night we had at our Annual Holiday Party. Splash! absolutely blew myself, the employees, and our owner away. The music selection was fun and upbeat, where they had everyone dancing and singing along to the tunes! AhhhhMAZING!
In addition to the talented members of the band, the DJ really switched the vibe to a more “club like” feel. Once the lights turned down and the DJ started his thing everyone was in full party mode. I think your band and DJ really set the stage for a high energy event and I am so thankful for that.
I can’t imagine our party being such a success without your team, a huge THANK YOU, from me and my staff here at Nizhoni Health Systems.
Atlantica Restaurant Wedding- February 28, 2015, Cohasset, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Their talent is amazing. They got everyone on the dance floor, even the people we weren’t expecting to get down. They brought a lot of energy into the party, and everyone kept coming up to us saying how much fun they were having and how talented of a band they are. We loved how they would come into the crowd with their wireless instruments, it was more than we could have asked for in a band.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. We asked for them to play through the generations and they did just that. They listened to all of our requests and played every song we asked them to play.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. They all looked professionally dressed and had a professional poise to them.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. They nailed everyones names. We went through the pronunciations of everyone’s names a week before the wedding, we had some difficult names in our bridal party and they announced them perfectly.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. The breaks were hardly noticeable and did not break up the energy of the crowd.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Throughout the whole process, it was very easy working with Wilson Stevens. They were all friendly, reliable and quickly responded to any questions i had.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. All of the members of FreeStyle were very friendly. Debbie was a great liaison and answered all of my questions promptly. She was so easy to work with and listened to all of our requests.
Thank you for everything you did to make our wedding so memorable. We knew this band would be amazing but they definitely exceeded our expectations.