Kate McElwee‘s work on Kristen & Marcus’ beautiful wedding at the Wianno Club was recently featured in Southern New England Wedding Magazine’s 2017 issue! Below are some of Kate’s amazing shots featuring our own, BEANTOWN! Featured Vendors: Kate... Continue Reading
Center Stage: The Savory Affair
Center Stage is blog series that highlights industry excellence and Wilson Stevens partners. Wilson Stevens is proud to feature… “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they... Continue Reading
Canoe Club Wedding Featuring EYE2EYE
Jennifer & Rob celebrated with their family and friends at the quaint Canoe Club Ballroom in Bridgewater, MA. Check out some of the most memorable moments from their wedding day featuring EYE2EYE taken by Blueflash Photography, below!... Continue Reading
Wequassett Resort Wedding Featuring Splash!
This collection from Cara & Matt’s wedding by Organic Photography is stunning! These photos featuring SPLASH! at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club speak for themselves. Take a look at the gallery below and don’t forget to give... Continue Reading
Great wedding band reviews are common here at Wilson Stevens, but sometimes a client goes above and beyond in praise of our artists. So once a month we like to feature our favorite, most touching, or just downright thoughtful testimonials on the Blog.
Megan and Taylor’s Wedding featuring The Connection – Fairmont Copley Plaza February 14, 2015 – Photo: Jillography
Fairmont Copley Plaza Wedding – February 14, 2015, Boston, MA
We had a fantastic experience with Wilson Stevens Productions and The Connection. I could not say enough about how professional and accommodating they were. The band is incredibly talented. There was not one minute during the wedding that the dance floor was not full – except during their short break.
Westin Hotel Annual Holiday Party – December 13, 2014, Boston, MA
I have to tell you what an amazing night we had at our Annual Holiday Party. Splash! absolutely blew myself, the employees, and our owner away. The music selection was fun and upbeat, where they had everyone dancing and singing along to the tunes! AhhhhMAZING!
In addition to the talented members of the band, the DJ really switched the vibe to a more “club like” feel. Once the lights turned down and the DJ started his thing everyone was in full party mode. I think your band and DJ really set the stage for a high energy event and I am so thankful for that.
I can’t imagine our party being such a success without your team, a huge THANK YOU, from me and my staff here at Nizhoni Health Systems.
Atlantica Restaurant Wedding- February 28, 2015, Cohasset, MA
1) Quality of Music: Excellent. Their talent is amazing. They got everyone on the dance floor, even the people we weren’t expecting to get down. They brought a lot of energy into the party, and everyone kept coming up to us saying how much fun they were having and how talented of a band they are. We loved how they would come into the crowd with their wireless instruments, it was more than we could have asked for in a band.
2) Choice of Music: Excellent. We asked for them to play through the generations and they did just that. They listened to all of our requests and played every song we asked them to play.
3) Grooming and Attire: Excellent. They all looked professionally dressed and had a professional poise to them.
4) Emceeing: Excellent. They nailed everyones names. We went through the pronunciations of everyone’s names a week before the wedding, we had some difficult names in our bridal party and they announced them perfectly.
5) Break Schedule: Excellent. The breaks were hardly noticeable and did not break up the energy of the crowd.
6) Use Wilson Stevens again? Yes. Throughout the whole process, it was very easy working with Wilson Stevens. They were all friendly, reliable and quickly responded to any questions i had.
7) Use artist again?: Yes. All of the members of FreeStyle were very friendly. Debbie was a great liaison and answered all of my questions promptly. She was so easy to work with and listened to all of our requests.
Thank you for everything you did to make our wedding so memorable. We knew this band would be amazing but they definitely exceeded our expectations.